Glorious - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glorious Help desk

You are not connected. Please login or register

NewArea/Cheaper than normal NPC

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NewArea/Cheaper than normal NPC Empty NewArea/Cheaper than normal NPC Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:15 pm

CherryLady

CherryLady

Hey ho guys..

And the next idea from me^^
I ask my selve who likes quest... I hate it xDD So but i have an idea where you can make a special quest... That means, That we will make a new city (yeah yeah more work on the server xDD) now the feature... You just can go the there if u have a special item... This item you only get if u have for example 30 heads of the lord for example... (or a new mop) If u have all 30 heads you can trade it for this special item... if u got that ite you can go the the npc which would port you.. In that new City could be a area with some mops where the drop rate is a bit higher for talisman for example or you can go shopping but not so expensive... or you can buy there the 30th days exp stone or wealth or something liek that... Or if u will use the teleport npc from there you don´t have to pay something.... And so on...

What do u think about it????

GER:

Ich frage mich immer wieder wer das questen mag.. Ich für mein teil hasse es^^ Aber was ist, wenn es eine besondere Quest gibt, welche dich am ende in eine TopSecret City portet???? Das bedeutet... Du nimmst die quest an und sollst zum beispiel 30 lord köpfe sammeln. Wenn du diese 30 lord köpfe hast, dann gehste zum trade npc und tradest diese zu dem Secret Item... Daraufhin kannste dann zu dem TopSecretNpc gehen welcher dich dort hinein portet... Wenn du dort bist, kannste zum beispiel günstiger einkaufen, oder 30tage exp stoen kaufen oder wealth stone... Oder es gibt ein paar mops dort, wo die droprate höher ist von den toi´s top´s usw.... Oder wenn du dich von dort aus über den teleport npc portest, dann musste nichts bezahlen und so weiter...

Was haltet ihr davon??????????

Mfg/BestWishes
CherryLady

2NewArea/Cheaper than normal NPC Empty Re: NewArea/Cheaper than normal NPC Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:48 pm

GameMaster

GameMaster

like my post bevore...
send me an private mesage with ur idea's and mybe we will add some!

Glorious team

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum