Glorious - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glorious Help desk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Collecting Petitions

2 posters

Change name or NOT?

Collecting Petitions Vote_lcap86%Collecting Petitions Vote_rcap 86% [ 6 ]
Collecting Petitions Vote_lcap14%Collecting Petitions Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Collecting Petitions Empty Collecting Petitions Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:20 am

Araxay

Araxay

Well today Cherry invited me for a nice talking... he and MADMAx wanted to make me a decision... He told me i can choose between namechange or 24h block... i refused name change and i got 1 day to say yes i want change my name... now i wanted to make a vote , want to see what would you say ifthis would happen to you... then after a longer talking i told him i can accept namechange if MADMAX make me a name with special characters (^^ <-- this one Very Happy) but the best would be if no1 force me to decide between namechange or namechange after block ... my friends shouted in game ChildMolester is a funny name no point to change... i share this... i hjust thought if i make thus poll gms will change their decision and let me play with my name ... I like here verybody and dont want
to change my name but if MAD change it woithout my accession then ill leave... let me see you choice change or not? if most ppl says yes then ill automatically tell to MADMAX a name to change but if not , plz try to show them im just a player with a name wich means what it means but its nothing bad in it... ty

Araxay/ChildMolester (TheBest)

2Collecting Petitions Empty Re: Collecting Petitions Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:47 pm

GameMaster

GameMaster

If Madmax say u have to change ur name then u have to do it!!

U think the comunity can help so..but sorry...

Change ur name and i am sure he will give u the namechange!

There is no other way..and ppls dont have to vote for this crap!!
Just do it!

3Collecting Petitions Empty Re: Collecting Petitions Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:48 pm

Araxay

Araxay

unnecessary tell me this... from now im Lester (ChildMo[Lester]) nothign will be changed only my name... hmmm maybe ill shout more "buying kids between 8 and 12 yeahrs"

4Collecting Petitions Empty Re: Collecting Petitions Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:53 pm

GameMaster

GameMaster

hmm
maybe /block?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum