Glorious - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glorious Help desk

You are not connected. Please login or register

A faster way of improving your weapons ?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A faster way of improving your weapons ? Empty A faster way of improving your weapons ? on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:29 pm

klemun

Hi all, i was pimping my sword today and man did it take long -.- So i was thinking ... and i asked myself ... can the speed of increasing % for eb be faster ? And that is really what i would like to know ... Is there a way to make the % go on faster ?

Well i wouldn't know but is there a chance that the speed could be increased ...

Because i think im not the only one that gets bored with adding eb/talismans of attack and if your really slow ... mixing ...

I hope someone gives their own way of doing this faster or maybe their own solution Smile

thats all Very Happy

2A faster way of improving your weapons ? Empty Area 80+ on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:09 pm

PerSHinG

Hello.
Can i ask when you add the area 80+ to Glo?
Because ppl tell me "Lost" is boring but they aren't 80+ xD.
When you know when you add please can you pm me or f/l at server?
Thx.
PerSHinG ThC^^

3A faster way of improving your weapons ? Empty Re: A faster way of improving your weapons ? on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:30 am

GameMaster

GameMaster
Very Happy Ya i know the problem with pimping weapons! but i think there is no chance to increase the speed!

ya it take very long but its a part of the game...and i think u have 5 mins more time to pimp your weapon Wink

4A faster way of improving your weapons ? Empty Re: A faster way of improving your weapons ? on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:25 pm

klemun

what about making it like the Bead Of Fire thingy ... like you bring the rev stones and money and he gives you your eb ... but i dont think thats possible ...

5A faster way of improving your weapons ? Empty Re: A faster way of improving your weapons ? on Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:15 pm

GameMaster

GameMaster
I will talk to Madmax but i dont think its possible!
Maybe he know a other way!

we will inform u!

Thx
Glorious-Team!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum