Glorious - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glorious Help desk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some Weapons have to much dmg

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some Weapons have to much dmg Empty Some Weapons have to much dmg Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:06 pm

Medusa

hello

This is very bad because the g72/77 bow the same dmg as g72/77 2h sword also g72/77 sword is to good after dmg. I hope that you will very quickly resolved to become a class because some of the bars and some very very strong.

Ty for all if u do some think Very Happy

2Some Weapons have to much dmg Empty Re: Some Weapons have to much dmg Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:33 pm

GameMaster

GameMaster

Yes
with the next big update we will fix some stuff also the weapons

thx
Glorious Team

3Some Weapons have to much dmg Empty Re: Some Weapons have to much dmg Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:39 pm

Medusa

when is this big update?

4Some Weapons have to much dmg Empty Re: Some Weapons have to much dmg Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:19 am

Araxay

Araxay

oh hiho its me again ^^

so i was reading this topic and just remembered for a notice that i took in the past... the g65 imp weapon (stick... other weapons didnt checked) has more psychical damage thant g72 ... if somebody wouldnt know psy attack makes EB bigger in stick (as in bow and sword atoo ofcorse) more Talisman Of Attack -> bigger damage of explosion but its again a discrimination... just as i wrote it before... here doesnt really likes mages on this server... xD ... yeah i know its just a joke but most mages starting feel this ... Razz

if i find more ANTImageshieldPRO thing ill report for sure xD dont worry Wink
ty for reading
(/)(\)
(^ ^)
(" )( ")
Araxay

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum