Glorious - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glorious Help desk

You are not connected. Please login or register

rates and area´s

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rates and area´s Empty rates and area´s Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:23 pm

Takara

Server Rates

Server EXP: x180

Server Drops: x60
Events :

Every Day we start a Exp Event

mhhh.... Server exp 180? with exp event? NEVER EVER!!!! What is the real one? 20x?

I am 78 and get 0,4% from the mage phoenix and in party with someone i get 0,15 (with exp stone)

Droprate? mhhh i kill 2 days the mage phoenix and didn´t get a drop... (sry i get one: Talisman of Attack... The drop os the day wow gz)

What are the real stats from the server???????
Did you just write it that u will get more member????

Every day exp evebt??? I don´t see anyone today.. if u just make it if the ppl will vote than type it and not every day -___-

Could u add more areas for mages???Mad
Do u know when u will open the new 80+ area??? What you will add soon?

I don´t knwo whether other ppl think so too but than i can play hanin again -___-

I joined here cauz i don´t wanna need so long for be level 80..... Cauz i really thought the server has 180x exp and so on.... i am really disappointed in the server momently -___-

Sincerely
Takara

2rates and area´s Empty Re: rates and area´s Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:57 am

GameMaster

GameMaster

First!
The Droprate is in whole kalonline x60
u think we made the droprate so damn high that after 2 days everyone have g75 or stuff like this???

To the exp rate:
Yes its x180 with exp event but i think u lvl even damn fast!!
U think u can play hanin then?? Very Happy
on Glorious u can reach lvl 70 in 1 or 2 days if u know how to play..try this on hanin Wink

To areas:
At the moment we work at new areas! Soon we will add it! But u have to understand that we cant work every day on the server we have a LIFE!!! Its a private server!! We try our best to make the server nice und running whole time!
So just give us some time and u will get some nice special things!

At the beggining we made event every day but now player are high and shit..now we make event if players vote!
But ur right we have to change it at the homepage!!

Thx
Glorious team

3rates and area´s Empty Re: rates and area´s Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:11 am

Takara

The Droprate is in whole kalonline x60
u think we made the droprate so damn high that after 2 days everyone have g75 or stuff like this???[/quote}

No that i don´t have say...

{quote]U think u can play hanin then?? Very Happy
on Glorious u can reach lvl 70 in 1 or 2 days if u know how to play..try this on hanin Wink

ANd sry that i don´t believe, that u have 180x.. (it´s only my opinion so don´t be mad with me if i only say what i think^^)
i get on hanin momently between 0,001 and 0.01% I am lvl 76 on hanin.. So i know what it means to get low exp.......

{quote]To areas:
At the moment we work at new areas! Soon we will add it! But u have to understand that we cant work every day on the server we have a LIFE!!! Its a private server!! We try our best to make the server nice und running whole time!
So just give us some time and u will get some nice special things! [/quote]

Have i say that its not allow to ya that u have an reallife? I just say or ask whether u could and i donm´t say u have to do!!!! And i don´t have say that´s a bad server or something like that...
I respect the work of ya really cauz i know how hard it is to make everything to change here and to change there and than it wont work so u have to fix it again than the problems ingame.. Yeah yeah yeah i kn ow that......

PS: I only post my opinion and don´t post that u have to do or anything.... Cool

Sincerely
Takara

4rates and area´s Empty Re: rates and area´s Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:48 pm

GameMaster

GameMaster

I respect ur opinion!
Just give us some time and u will have a bigger, better Glorious then ever!

Just chill and have fun so far Wink

btw it csant be that ur lvl 76 on Hanin Wink
but i dont wanna talk about hanin iam done with it Wink

Thx
Glorious Team

5rates and area´s Empty Re: rates and area´s Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:58 pm

dude

for any help with the server just ask people who might know something about it.

greetings.

6rates and area´s Empty Re: rates and area´s Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:18 am

Takara

GameMaster wrote:I respect ur opinion!
Just give us some time and u will have a bigger, better Glorious then ever!

Just chill and have fun so far Wink

btw it csant be that ur lvl 76 on Hanin Wink
but i dont wanna talk about hanin iam done with it Wink

Thx
Glorious Team

Why i can´t be lvl 76? Cauz u know both? More details you will get via pm not here xDD May u have to check the ranking from inix? *jk

Take your timw which u need Wink

Sincerely Takra

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum